To help you in the preparation of the final copy of your paper, we have included in the following steps all of the information you will need to submit and register your camera-ready paper (all the materials, except the online registration, must be sent on September 17th, 2008):
- STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) in response to reviewer
- STEP 2: Format the camera-ready with respect to the conference formatting guidelines.
You are allowed a total of 8 pages for your document (including all figures, tables, and references). Additional pages cost 60.00 euros per page with a maximum of 2 pages.
The author kit contains the Templates in MS Word format and Latex format. PLEASE ONLY USE THESE TEMPLATES TO GENERATE YOUR PDF.
- STEP 3: Click here
to upload of your camera-ready paper in
before September 17th, 2008. Once you log in as
an author of CSTST, please click on the hyperlink “Proceedings”,
then click on your paper ID and finally choose the hyperlink
“Submit a new version” from the menu at the right side of the page. PLEASE FOLLOW EXACTLY THERE INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR CAMERA-READY.
- STEP 4: Fill in and sign the Copyright Form
(.Doc, .PDF) and send it by e-mail to
- STEP 5: Register for the Conference through the online payment system
before September 25 th, 2008. At least one author should attend the
conference to present the paper.
- STEP 6: Send a brief professional biography
of the author who will present the paper by e-mail to email@example.com.
- STEP 7: Book your room among the list of recommended hotels
. Do not forget to check the venue and accommodation pages for useful information.
- STEP 8: Apply for a VISA if applicable. if you need an invitation letter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you indicate your: paper Id, paper title, full name, full address, passport number, and
An Author kit can be downloaded here
The conference Proceedings will be indexed by ACM Digital Libraries and published with an ISBN. Extended versions of some selected papers will be published in one of the following reviewed journals:
1. Journal of Information Assurance and Security (JIAS)
2. International Journal of Computational Intelligence Research (IJCIR)
International Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining (IJBIDM)