- Important Dates
- Conference Program
- Special Tracks
- Useful Information
- Previous MEDES
Extra conference excursions
(don't forget to register)
Thursday, October 31st, 2013
Historical sites and medieval castles in Luxembourg
- 09h00: The bus and english-speaking tour guide will meet you at a meeting-point in Luxembourg-city.
- 09h10: Departure for a guided bus tour direction Vianden, via Mersch and Ettelbruck.
- 10h15: Arrival in Vianden and guided visit of the “Château de Vianden”
- 11h30: Short walk through the City of Vianden
- 12h00: Lunch
- 13h30: Continuation of the guided bus tour direction Echternach
- 14h00: Guided visit of the city of Echternach and the Abbey of Echternach
- 15h00: Departure direction Beaufort
- 15h30: Guided visit of the old castle in Beaufort
- 16h30: Departure to Luxembourg-City
- 17h00: Arrival in Luxembourg City.
Friday, November 1st, 2013
Moselle wines, Schengen and Cultural Metz
- 09h00: The bus and english-speaking tour guide will meet you at the “Place de la Constitution” in Luxembourg-city.
- 09h10 Guided bus tour direction the Luxembourgish Moselle via
- Grevenmacher, then following the Moselle river to Ehnen.
- 09H45: Stop at the Wine museum in Ehnen and visit of the museum and a wine tasting (with 3 wines)
- 11h15: Continuation direction Schengen. Guided visit of the “Centre Européen Schengen” followed by
- 12h15: Lunch at Château de Schengen
- 13h30: After lunch the tour goes on direction Metz via Château de Malbrouck
- 13h45 - 15h00 visit of the Château de Malbrouck
- 15h00 - 16h00: transfert to the the Centre Pompidou in Metz.
- 16h00 - 17h00: visit of the Centre Pompidou
- 17h00 - 18h00: return trip to Luxembourg-City “Place de la Constitution”.