|Wat Phra That Pu j Chai Wrmhawihar Hri|
Camera-Ready Submission Instructions
Extended versions of some selected papers will be published in one of the following reviewed journals or Springer Book.
To help you prepare the final copy of your paper, we have included in the following steps all of the information you will need to submit and register your camera-ready paper (all the materials must be sent before September 20th, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST):
- STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) in response to reviewer comments.
- STEP 2: Format the camera-ready with respect to the conference formatting guidelines. Including all figures, tables, and references, you are allowed a total of:
- 8 pages for regular/industrial papers (with possible 2 extra pages of 60 euros each),
- 5 pages for short papers (with possible 1 extra page of 60 euros),
- 6 pages for PhD student showcase papers (with possible 2 extra pages of 60 euros each),
- 2 pages for demos / posters (with possible 1 extra page of 60 euros)
- The file should be PDF
- PLEASE ONLY USE THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATES TO GENERATE YOUR PDF: MS Word and Latex
- Allfonts must be embedded within the PDF file
- Do not protect your PDF with any password/encryptio
- Do not number the pages
- STEP 3: Zip all the following materials of your camera-ready:
- The revised version of your paper (in PDF format)
- A (PDF or Word) complete signed copyright form. Please be careful to write the title and the list of authors of your paper EXACTLY like in your PDF revised version of your paper
- A brief (PDF or Word) professional biography of the author who will present the paper
- STEP 4: Upload the Zip file into Easychair before September 20th, 2010 (11:59 PM EST). To do that:
- Logon in Easychair as an author of MEDES'10
- Click on the hyperlink “Proceedings”
- Then click on your paper ID and choose the hyperlink “Submit a new version” from the menu at the right side of the page. PLEASE FOLLOW EXACTLY THERE INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR CAMERA-READY.
- STEP 5: Register for the Conference through the online payment system before September 20th, 2010 (11:59 PM EST). At least one author should attend the conference to present the paper/demo/poster.
- STEP 6: Book your room among the list of recommended hotels (Others will be also posted soon). Do not forget to check the venue, the transportation, and other useful information.