Camera-Ready Submission Instructions
The conference Proceedings will be indexed by ACM Digital Libraries and published with an ISBN. Extended versions of some selected papers will be published in one of the following reviewed journals.
To help you prepare the final copy of your paper, we have included in the following steps all of the information you will need to submit and register your camera-ready paper (all the materials, except the online registration, must be sent before September 21th, 2009 at 11:59 PM EST):
- STEP 1: Revise your paper(s) in response to reviewer comments.
- STEP 2: Format the camera-ready with respect to the conference formatting guidelines.
Including all figures, tables, and references, you are allowed a total of:
- 8 pages for regular papers (with possible 2 extra pages of 60 euros each),
- 5 pages for short papers (no extra pages are allowed),
- and 2 pages for demos / posters (no extra pages are allowed)
- STEP 3: zip all the following materials of your camera-ready:
- The revised version of your paper in PDF format
- A complete signed copyright form.
- A brief professional biography of the author who will present the paper. and email the zip file (after having named it with your paper ID, e.g., 200.zip) to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 21th, 2009 (11:59 PM EST).
- STEP 4: Register for the Conference through the online payment system before September 25 th, 2009 (11:59 PM EST). At least one author should attend the conference to present the paper/demo/poster.
- STEP 5: Book your room among the list of recommended hotels . Do not forget to check the venue and accommodation pages for useful information.
- STEP 6: Apply for a VISA if applicable. if you need an invitation letter, please send an email to email@example.com in which you indicate your: paper Id, paper title, full name, full address, passport number, and nationality.
An Author kit can be downloaded here